He’s the owner of Attack Athletics, a 60,000-square-foot training center.
He first started as Michael Jordan’s personal trainer in 1989, and continued to do so for the remainder of his career.
He has built an impressive resume of injury prevention and rehabitilitation, most notably his work with Dwyane Wade after surgeries on his shoulder and knee in 2007.
He’s Tim Grover and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Apply the “don’t think” concept
He’s the preeminent authority on the science and art of achieving physical and mental dominance.
2. Always look for the competitive edge
Since 1989, he has been the CEO of Attack Athletics.
3. Act on your passion
He travel the world training, consulting, and speaking about the principles of athletic excellence, relentless drive, and mental
toughness to athletes, coaches, and business leaders.
4. Do your homework
He’s the author of Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable.
5. Think about winning first
Attack Athletics serves as the off-season training facility to NBA players, including Dwyane Wade, Devin Harris, Gilbert Arenas,
Will Bynum, Juwan Howard, Michael Finley, Jermaine O’Neal, and many others.
6. Sweat the small stuff
Former Attack Athletics’ clients include Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Charles Barkley, and Hakeem Olajuwon.
7. Control your dark side
Players including Gilbert Arenas, Shaun Livingston, Tracy McGrady, Darius Miles, and Jermaine O’Neal have all worked with Grover to rehabilitate and regain strength and explosiveness following knee surgeries.
8. Lead properly
The Attack Athletics facility includes four NBA regulation courts, and a 1,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Chicago, Illinois.
9. Stay focused on your ultimate goal
The Attack Athletics facility was the home of the PBL’s Chicago Throwbacks basketball team.
10. Don’t settle for legendary
The Attack Athletics facility was also the location where President Barack Obama played on Election Day.
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS