He’s an author, businessman and motivational speaker known for his theories on wealth and motivation.
He’s the author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind which appeared on the New York Times bestseller list and was #1 on the Wall Street Journal’s business-book list.
He founded the seminar company, Peak Potentials Training.
He’s T. Harv Eker, and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. You are the root of your success
He was born in Toronto, Ontario Canada and lived there through his childhood.
2. Be willing to be uncomfortable
As a young adult, Eker moved to America and started over a dozen different companies before having success with a retail fitness store.
3. Focus on solving problems
After reportedly making millions through a chain of fitness stores and subsequently losing his fortune through mismanagement, he started analyzing the relationships rich people have with their money.
4. Learn to handle what you already got
His writing and speaking often focus on his concept of the “Millionaire Mind,” a collection of “mental attitudes that facilitate wealth”.
5. Invest in yourself
He says we each possess a “financial blueprint,” or an “internal script that dictates how we relate to money,” and that by changing this blueprint we can change our ability to accumulate wealth.
6. Play to win
He believes that people unwilling to make major sacrifices in order to succeed “play the role” of the victim and deny that they have control of their own situations.
7. Do the easy things in life
Another theory of his is that guilt prevents seeking wealth and that “thinking about wealth as a means to help others” relieves this guilt and enables wealth accumulation.
8. Learn from successful people
In his book, Eker lists 17 ways in which the financial blueprints of the rich differ from those of the poor and the middle-class.
9. Every master was once a disaster
He argues that: Rich people believe, “I create my life”, while poor people believe, “Life happens to me”
10. Don’t forget to wear your awesome glasses
He has also written a self-published book titled SpeedWealth.
Jeff Semper Fi:
Hey Evan, can you make a video about T. Harv Eker?
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS